UPDATE 21.11.2018: We worked on the initial feedback of v3 and released a lot of fixes and new features, make sure you check our latest announcement.
Over the past few weeks we’ve been working really hard on some major changes with FollowPlanner.
The complete interface was rewritten from zero, to make every feature faster and more usable. A great number of bugs were fixed and we also implemented new features based on Your feedback.
The changes include:
- There are no more page reloads when navigating through FollowPlanner. For example, this will allow you to switch between accounts much faster.
- The Planner schedule table now auto-saves after you click the blocks
- The Interact feature was redesigned from zero, it is now much easier to specify what actions do you want to perform during the interact blocks.
- You can now use the same sources for Interacting as for following and for each target, the bot will select the best post to interact with - based on your settings
- The scheduling system remains the same as before, but the media library is now much smarter and easier to use. You can now share media items between accounts, without the need to upload or scrape them for each account individually
- You can now schedule posts at a specific date and time, next to the “set and forget“ system, this is useful for any paid campaigns you might be doing
- Carousel posts can be edited after scraping or creating them, just drag and drop the carousel items and the new order will be instantly saved
- Managing your accounts and their settings/profile have never been easier with FollowPlanner. Instead of the old popups, each account now gets their own sub-page where you can see and adjust every detail of them. We also added support for adding @mentions and #hashtags in the biography of the accounts.
- Connecting new accounts is much more reliable now, we reimplemented the whole account adding flow to make sure all accounts can be added easily. Please note that importing accounts is currently disabled as we are working on releasing an improved version of the importer for large number of accounts.
- Managing your FollowPlanner subscription is also completely new, you can now switch between the different plan sizes without the need to cancel your subscription. We will now correctly prorate your subscription when upgrading or automatically refund you when you cancel or downgrade.
- We have a completely new section, “Assets”. Here you will find all your assets that can be shared between accounts. Currently this includes Sources, User lists (to be used as white/blacklists, engagement group automation and more), Planner presets. In the near future we will be adding more types of assets as we prepare for managing large number of Instagram accounts.
There are so many changes we can’t even list them all, but we are sure you will like them. This whole upgrade was necessary so that we can continue moving forward fast and adding new features constantly.
Some features we have in the pipeline for the near future:
- support for private accounts
- auto DM after followback
- media editor tools (crop, rotate, adjust colors and other settings)
- tags support for the media library
- account categorization
- hashtag lists in Assets
- scrape saving for automatic downloading of new content
- support for adding media from saved collections and DMs with just a single click
If you find any issues or bugs with the new version, please open a ticket so we can address it as soon as possible.