FollowPlanner V3 is our best update yet, our users are loving it so far and we already got a lot of feedback from all of you. Since the launch 2 weeks ago, we've been busy ironing out every issue and working on the useful feedback from our users.
All of the new features and fixes are published as we go, so the post is not an announcement of what's new, but rather a summary of what we did. In the future more we will try to publish these kind of posts regularly.
What we addressed:
- fixed an occasional server timeout that caused adding accounts to fail
- fixed a Media Library issue which shuffled the upcoming media order unexpectedly
- added new filtering options in the Media Library
- fixed an issue that caused incorrect Planner settings after loading a preset
- fixed numerous issues with the billing system
- added the ability to edit user lists in the Assets section
- fixed an issue with the whitelists in the Unfollow module
Under the hood we made a lot more changes to make each type of activity more reliable.
If you find any bugs or issues, don't hesitate to open a ticket so we can address it soon.
We are in the final stages of expanding our support team. This means your tickets will be answered much faster in the near future. We will be also experimenting with live chat support, so you see the "Chat now" widget on the site, don't hesitate to try it out.
The knowledge base is being updated for V3 and we are preparing some tutorial videos too.
If you have any suggestion regarding the support or you feel you could help us with it, drop us a line.
Thoughs on the recent Instagram announcement
Two days ago Instagram announced that they will start reducing inauthentic activity with some new machine learning techniques.
We have absolutely no reason to believe that this affects or will affect FollowPlanner in any way, they are probably going after people who buy/sell fake followers and interactions.
Of course, since the announcement we are keeping a close eye on every activity and will continue to do so. Once we have any update regarding that we will properly notify our users.